Viet Nature Conservation Centre (Viet Nature) is a national conservation NGO in Vietnam that has grown from BirdLife International program in Vietnam. Inheriting the prestigious science base of BirdLife International, Viet Nature continues to build national leadership in the field of conservation in the country.
Viet Nature’s work focuses on:
- biodiversity conservation actions on the ground
- sustainable natural resource management
- climate change adaptation and mitigation
- conservation science capacity building
- environmental awareness raising and education.
What We Do
- Research and application of sustainable solutions to such fields as nature and biodiversity conservation; maintaining and restoring fundamental ecological processes and ecosystems; sustainable management and use of natural resources; responses to climate change
- Building and operating pilot models/areas for biodiversity conservation
- Science and technology services, provision of consultancy services, critical assessment, evaluation, organizing training, seminars and conferences in the above-mentioned areas of research; dissemination of knowledge and information, raising awareness on biodiversity conservation and ecotourism
- Bird survey and monitoring.
Where We Work
Province: Quang Binh, Quang Tri, Dak Lak, Red River Delta, Mekong River Delta.
- Khe Nuoc Trong nature reserve, Quang Binh province, Vietnam.
- Bac Huong Hoa Nature Reserve, Quang Tri Province, Vietnam
- Xuan Thuy National Park, Nam Dinh province, Vietnam.
- Dakrong Nature Reserve, Quang Tri province, Vietnam
- Ke Go Nature Reserve, Ha Tinh province.
- Phong Dien Nature Reserve, Thua Thien – Hue province, Vietnam
- Bach Ma National Park, Thua Thien – Hue province, Vietnam.
- Chu Yang Sin National Park, Dak Lak province
Web & Social Media
Featured image: Ariel Jacken