ASAP has a quarterly newsletter in which we share news of ASAP species work taking place across Southeast Asia. In the newsletter, you can learn what our Partners have been working on, discover the ASAP species, and find out about relevant funding and training opportunities.
If you are working on an ASAP species and would like to share your recent successes and updates across the ASAP Partnership, please get in touch.
- February 2021: ASAP’s 2020 Annual Report
- December 2020: 16 freshwater fish in Southeast Asia declared Extinct
- October 2020: First ASAP Grants helping to offset COVID-19 impacts
- July 2020: ASAP News: Conservation Grants & Steve Platt talks reptiles
- April 2020: Tamaraw Q&A and a message from ASAP
- February 2020: Year of the Rat, and 2019 review
- September 2019: ASAP News: A focus on the Philippines
- June 2019: ASAP News: Interview with our species advisor
- March 2019: ASAP News: A five year strategy, and a focus on fish
Featured image: Wildlife Reserves Singapore/David Tan