The Durrell Institute of Conservation and Ecology (DICE) is advertising their 2019 DICE Msc Scholarship. This is an opportunity to receive a fully funded studentship on one of the taught Master’s in their Conservation Science and Management programme.
The Scholarship is for one of the six Taught Master’s Courses offered at DICE, all starting in September 2019:
- MSc in Conservation Biology
- MSc in Conservation and International Wildlife Trade
- MSc in Conservation and Primate Behaviour
- MSc in Conservation and Project Management
- MSc in Conservation and Rural Development
- MSc in Conservation and Tourism
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be nationals of or have official refugee status in a country that is officially recognised as Lower to Upper-Middle Income
- Have at least two years of work experience in the conservation sector
- Be in possession of a good undergraduate degree, with a minimum of a UK 2:1 or equivalent
- Meet the UK Visas and Immigration specifications and University of Kent English language requirements.
Applications must be submitted by Sunday 3rd March 2019.
More details are here: https://research.kent.ac.uk/dice/postgraduate/dice-msc-scholarship/